Frequently Asked Questions
1. How far is Jacksonville Airport from St. Augustine? Approximately 60 to 80 miles. The same distance to Daytona. All depending where you live in St. Johns County.
2. Do we have wheelchair accessible vehicles? No. The vans are low to the ground. We provide step stools and the driver will assist.
3. Do we provide infant/child car seats? No, the customer must provide their own. Insurance reasons.
4. Do we provide other locations of transportation? Yes, by quote.
5. How many people can we transport? We can accommodate up to 6 or 7 maximum with light luggage. This does not include the driver. We may use multiple vehicles if need be.
6. Are we based in St. Augustine? We are based in St. Augustine and are life long residents.
7. Can I make a reservation at the last minute? Yes, but we may be booked. We ask you make a reservation 24 hours in advance by phone and 48 hours on line.
8. Do you need a car in St. Augustine? No, it is a small walking city. There are many local shuttles to go to the beach or other locations. The beach is 3 miles from downtown St. Augustine.
9. Where is St. Augustine Airport? It is about 3 miles north of downtown St. Augustine.
10. Is Airport Shuttle of St. Augustine, Inc. licensed and insured? Yes, we are commercially insured and licensed with the State and surrounding cities. Our vehicles are regularly inspected by Cities of St. Augustine and Jacksonville. Our drivers are subjected to State background screenings as well. We are Certified with the Jacksonville Aviation Authority.
11. What kind of vehicles do we have? We have late model Vans.
12. What do you need at reservation time? We need your name, billing, flight info and credit card to guarantee.
13. What if my flight is canceled by the airline? Notify us at you earliest convenience and you will not be charged. We will verify the cancellation.
14. How often do you receive online reservations? Daily, at the end of the day. No same day reservations, please.48 hours in advance.